Monday 18 October 2021

Holidays😀

                                        Hello bloggers around the world🌍👈 

 For my holiday I went for CAR HUNTING! We were looking for a good suv 
 for my family which did not turn out great, so first we viewed a car in Mount
 Wellington and there cars were really neat! The next dealer we looked was 
 North Shore and there cars were quite intresting, so the first car we looked at 
 started up and sounded like a lawn mower so then we left that car dealer. Then
 after that we went to the BBQ at my cousins house techinaclly my uncles 75th 
 birthday we had some cool sea food and some taro with. Some Potato salad and
 just fresh salad which was intresting for my taste but it was amazing because it 
 was healthy. How about your Holiday? Was your Holiday good?

2 comments:

  1. Exciting with a car hunt! Well done on you for trying new foods, potato salad is one of my favourites :)
    /Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car hunting must be quite different in Level 3. My sister wants to buy a new SUV too, but she lives on Great Barrier Island so she can't come to Auckland to look at them. I hope you find a good one soon. I love the sound of your seafood meal...yum.

    ReplyDelete