Tuesday 19 October 2021

Lockdown Highlights!

                                               Lockdown Highlights                                  Hello bloggers around the world🌎👈

today I am blogging about my Lockdown Highlights slideshow. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about I will explain. Basically some of our tasks are on collective slideshows, slideshows that everyone in the syndacite work on. Some of these are Posters, Stuff in your garden, Drawing and more! I put all of the collective slideshow I did work on in my Lockown Highlights slideshow. My favourite part was adding everything in. Below the text is the slideshow

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Anthony. What an interesting collection of Lockdown Highlights. Ka pai! Your Zentangle Art includes so much detail. Will you add to it this term? I enjoyed your review of Skater Girl, because the character showed perseverance which we all need in these challenging times. Thanks for not giving away the ending. Are you doing any outdoor activities in Term 4? Keep up the great mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Anthony. It was very entertaining seeing all the stuff you did in term 3. Skater girl was a really good movie and churros are delicious! I also really liked the caption it and what you wrote because it was really funny. Do you still remember which movie Deguini was from? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ANTHONY! Some amazing stuff on there! Turns out Term 3 wasn't so bad at all, you can't really say that it was bad after seeing that stuff!
    Great job :)
    Have a lovely day!!!

    ReplyDelete