Tuesday 26 October 2021

The Meaning of the fable

                     Hello bloggers around the world🌎👈

                 Today I learn't about a fable If you don't know what a fable means it is a                   short story, with animals as the characters and the story teachers you a                       moral lesson of life. The moral lesson of life means concerned with the principle of right and wrong behavior so it means good and the bad.

             This was what I learnt today, tell me what in this artical you have learnt?                 

                                         Blog you guys later!👋                  


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Anthony. Well done, you have understood the main features of a fable. I wonder what characters you will choose? Which will be the baddie and the goodie? I’m looking forward to reading your awesome mahi to find out.
    Keep up your efforts with online learning.

    ReplyDelete